Friday, July 10, 2009

My Brushless Strokes on the web

I have always prioritized exotic vacations, running marathons , counting electrons and millions of other things over the one true passion of my life namely "Music". This audio blog is my humble attempt to bring music into focus in my life.

Audio blogging to me is one of the greatest modern day tools for self-expression. It is like how a canvass is to an artist. There is a certain nakedness to it that only gutsy souls can attempt to do.This is to all of you gutsy-souls out there....

இசையால் கூடி,
இசையாய் சிரித்து,
இசையில் களித்து,
இசையாய் அழக்கூட செய்யும்,
இந்த மின் இசை வித்தகர்களுக்கு , என் சமர்ப்பணம்......

I owe my inspiration to my audio blogging friends Meera and Mux.

I intend for this to be a self-improvement exercise besides keeping me accountable to my resolve and forcing me to regular practice. As I embark on this journey, please do provide me with your candid feedback.

That said, I am a novice blogger/audio-blogger , novice with a capital N :-) I don't know the first thing about audio mixing, editing, cutting, pasting or any such thing.I am hoping that my new found enthu will lead me to light in the near future. In the meanwhile, my posts are going to be less-than-polished - recorded with a cheap mic. Investment into heavy-duty equipment will be my incentive for keeping at it for at least a couple of months. There is hope....:-)





4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of audioblogging Kavi.. it really is a great way to keep in touch if not anything else ;-) Good luck and I am sure you will rock!!

    Best wishes and welcome, again

    ReplyDelete
  2. super kavi! you won't believe how wonderful it felt to hear your voice after over a decade. Good luck in all your endeavours, especially in this truly mesmerizing and insatiable passion. I am blog-rolling you, keep your music coming!
    you will see my wowwwws/vah..re..vahs and my just feedback everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - Way cool. I hope truly that the spillover happens soon to real decibels and we see a good anjaneya.. etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Meera, Swarna - Thanks guys.

    @Sampy - It is in the works. I am very hopeful. :-)

    ReplyDelete